We are very pleased to announce a major upgrade to the Timesheets, Project Management and Invoicing modules.
We've got a range of new features for you.
- Staff expenses. Staff can now log expenses for you to bill and pay. You can categorise expenses, mark them as paid and/or billed, upload multiple files (such as receipts), log against a company/project and enter a description. Managers can bulk mark them as paid/billed. You can access this new feature by clicking you name in the top right and then selecting expenses (after enabling the timesheets plugin).
- Day billing. You can now set specific timesheet types as "Day Billable", meaning you don't need to enter a time for these types.
- On the Timesheet Approval page we've added a link to all unpaid items and displayed the number of hours.
- As part of the project management module upgrade you can now set default hourly and default day rates. When importing these items into invoices these rates are now used.
- You can now set a project for time added against a ticket that isn't currently part of a project.
- You can now create project ticket templates, allowing you to bulk add tickets to a project based on the templates you have setup.
- Project tickets with a due date will now send an email to the assigned user a day before the ticket is used alerting them.
- You can now hide project tickets from the ticket index page.
- When importing timesheet items you can now select one or more projects to import (or not import).
- When importing timesheet items you can now choose to display the project and staffs name on each line item.
We have a lot more planned for these modules this year, but we are very excited by many of these improvements.