We have just released the first version of our Bluetrait WordPress plugin.
If you have an existing WordPress.org website you can install this plugin on your site so that Bluetrait can authenticate to your existing WordPress user database.
Your users can now login and submit tickets without creating a new account, easy!
- Download the plugin from your account page.
- Install the plugin on your WordPress site.
- Enable plugin and set up Site ID to 1 and a random secure key.
- In Bluetrait go to Settings -> Authentication
- Enable JSON and enter your security key (from above) and your URL (found on the settings page of the Bluetrait WordPress plugin). Also enable "Create user on valid login".
- Done, users can now login to your Bluetrait site with their WordPress details.