Approving an Expense
Once a user has submitted their Expenses for approval, administrators may view their Expenses before approving or rejecting them.
- Navigate to Expenses > Expense Approval in the sidebar
- On this page, as well as viewing Expenses that are Requiring Approval, you can view previously approved Expenses and download reports
- Select a User whose Expenses you would like to view in the Requiring Approval table
- This page provides a list of all Expenses awaiting approval from the User
- On the left hand side of the page is a filter to allow you to view specific information for date ranges, companies etc.
- Important Note: While the filter changes the information you are currently viewing on the page, the Approve All / Reject All buttons act on All Line Items - not just the currently visible ones
- Click in to the Expense by pressing the Name to view all the information the User has entered
- Once you are satisfied with an Expense, you can click the ✔ Check Mark button in the Toggle column
- Repeat this inspection and toggling process on each Expense you wish to approve
- To Approve all selected Expenses, press the Selected Expenses dropdown below the Expenses Table and select Approve. Then press the Do button to perform the action.
- If you wish to approve all Expenses, press the Approve All button on the top-left hand side of the page